Friday, June 15, 2012

June 11, 2012

Hey family,
 
So this week, we got back from Rosario. Elder Farley left and I got my new companion. His name is Elder Benjamin Emett.     He´s from St. George, Utah. what a coincidence right? I know that there is a ton of missionaries from Utah but it was a pleasant surprise when he told me that. We know some of the same people which was really awesome, like Logan my cousin, Steven Bleazard, Collin Emery. we get along real well. we talk about places we used to go in Utah, for example Alvaro's and Adrian´s to buy missionary clothes. needless to say we bought all the same missionary clothes lol. thats way funny. 

we finally taught this guy named Gorge. we had taught the whole family and everyone said that they wanted to get baptized. we just are waiting on him now. but it was cool to be able to teach him with Elder Emett. Elder Emett is a really good missionary and speaks really good spanish for being here for less than a week. Its so funny. he asks a ton of questions about Argentina. we laugh about some of the funny costumes here. I have gotten so used to this culture here that I really kind of forgot how diferent this country can be. for example there is this guy that flies an airplane with megaphones under the plane and he yells out advertisements to the whole city lol. we got a kick out of that one. I love Argentina. I might actually not come home next March. I will just live here forever! 

we are continuing to teach Flor. the only reason she didnt get baptized this week is that she forgot some important things about the restoration. but she still as cute as ever and really wants to be baptized. We are working really hard and having fun. I dont really know what more to tell you all except that I love you all and see you all next week!

bye!
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment