Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 14, 2012


Hey family,
 
I was so grateful for the awesome mothers day and that I was able to call my mom and dad! I am so grateful for my family. My family is a gift from God and I am so glad that our family is eternal and that I am stuck to all you guys forever! This week was pretty interesting. we were able to find some great people. this week I read a little about Charity. in the bible it talks about charity and how that if we dont have Love for other people, we are nothing. it doesnt matter if we have a nice car or if we are super obedient to God´s commandments. we need love and peace and to all be a bunch of hippies! just kidding about the hippie part. cause we are not supposed to do drugs. but the love part, yes we need love. Love is God´s greatest commandment. so that is what I am trying to do. to actually love everyone I come in contact with. I love everyone that I have taught here and helped. 

This week we found a lady named Ruth. we talked to her about prayer and we became real good friends with her. We also found a lady through a member of the church here. we taught her about the book of mormon and she is reading it and everything. and she went to church yesterday. Also we are teaching a boy named Alexis and he is going to be baptized this week if all goes well. we are super excited. I love teaching and getting to know everyone. but most of all I love serving God. I am going to try to serve God even more this week! this is my goal! well I got to go! love you all! have a great week!

nos vemos!
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment