Tuesday, June 5, 2012

April 24, 2012


Hello America,

Lol, so Transfers came and I am getting transfered to the city San Nicolas in a neighborhood called Alberdí. Also I will be training a new missionary and so I am going to have to play some jokes on him. after all, that is what we have to do. lol just kidding, but I am going to be with a new missionary so that will be cool. but I am going to miss being in Galvez alot! The people here have changed my life and I have grown to love all of the people here! especially Mariel and her family! 

This week we had some crazy experiences. one experience that we had was we were teaching a family and the mom had a lot of questions. one of her questions was ´´why should I read the book of mormon? I already have the bible.´´ I then was able to tell her about the book of mormon! but this time the words came soo easily and I was able to teach with ease! it was amazing. I taught her about the blessings that you can receive by reading the book of mormon and how the bible is a wonderful book full of the word of God and stuff like that. I felt the spirit so strong and the God helped put the words in my mouth to speak. I didnt feel like it was me actually speaking because when it is me speaking the words dont come so easily. but I know that I could teach these people like that because I read the book of mormon that morning. I felt the spirit very strongly while reading. That was just one of the awesome experiences I had this week. 

lol so today I am going around saying goodbye to everyone. lol also I had to buy food from my favorite restaurant here for one last time! lol I love food. oh but I did not love food on thursday. on thursday, we went to Oscar´s house and ate an asado! lol I ate so much meat! I was filled to the brim! later that night we had a little Family Home evening and the family made us pizza! lol and again I ate and filled myself to the brim. actually I passed the brim!!!! cause that night I was throwing up like crazy! it was quite nice. lol not. I threw up like 5 times that night until I had nothing left in me to throw up. the next day, I woke up and felt fine and got back to work! I love you all! and hope all is well! see ya later!

Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment