Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May 7, 2012

What is up peeps!

so this week has been really tiring. we are still getting used to the new area. we are getting used to using the buses and everything. this week we had some really cool experiences. this week we talked to a lady named susana. She is protestant Christian. we were talking to her about the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. it was a great experience and we could feel the spirit real strong. she too felt the spirit. I was able to teach her about the book of mormon and its importance for us and that it was more of God´s word to help us. and what impressed me even more is that i did it in very good spanish. I didnt doubt what I was saying and she could understand me very well. it was awesome! it was way fun teaching. I am really enjoying it. not too much happened this week! I  am quite tired. lol on weekends there is a house across the street from us that throws parties. lol and on weekends they turn the music up super loud and it wakes us up. but I am not whining. i love waking up to music. well i got to go. I love you all! have a great week everyone.

les quiero
Elder Gibbs de San Nicolás 

No comments:

Post a Comment