Sunday, April 7, 2013

October 22, 2012

I just wanted to write you all to tell you how the mission is going.
this week started out pretty bad. lol my companion got sick from
something that we cooked! lol so watchout if I want to cook you guys
something when I get back! but I learned a lot this week. I had my
second to last interview with the president. he gave me some pointers
to help with the work. I am trying to trust more in the Lord. and it
has made miracles. we recieved 3 references yesterday of people that
want to hear about the gospel. also we met this guy named Luis that
agreed to read in the book of mormon before our next visit. also I am
trying to better know my father in heaven. I learned that we learn
about the personality of God by living like him and following the
example of His son. it was a great week except for one thing! I
accidentally stepped in a hole of nasty water with other nasty
material in it. lol we went to a birthday party of a member after I
stepped in the whole and everyone was like.....what is that smell????
and I was like.....alright, its me! I stepped in a hole of nasty
water. lol I couldnt bear the smell of my leg! I am doing real well! I
love you all! hope that you are all doing well!
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment