Tuesday, April 2, 2013

August 13, 2012

Hey family,


so I have no more time to write cause all the other missionaries
finished writing! but this week we had an awesome week! yesterday, we
had the baptism of Jorge, Vanesa, and Ulises! it was soo awesome! it
was great to see them all get baptized. then Jorge brought us to his
home and made us some really good columbian food! I love them soo
much! that was the major thing that happened this week! I am loving
Jorge and Vanesa and Ulises and Dario. they are all so great! They
really want to go to the temple!  I included photos of the baptism in
this email. I am not sick anymore. got rid of the bronquitis. We think
that the tempature is going to start heating up again! whoohoo! I love
you all a ton! have a great week!


elder Gibbs

Pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment