Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March 25, 2013

Hello Family,

I was glad to hear from everyone and see all of the baby fotos! dang my nephews are cute! I cant wait to see all of you. lately I have been kind of sick but I am now recuperating. I am learning a ton everyday and I really have grown to love the scriptures. I am now reading about Alma the younger and how his father and family and the members prayed for Alma the younger. God then answered the prayer of these people and Alma received a vision. its so cool how God really cares about his children. we are teaching a man named Ariel Albornoz that has a lot of doubts. We are trying to help him recieve an answer to his prayers because we know that if he recieves an answer from God that He will be able to solve a bunch of doubts. it was cool to be able to teach him and feel the spirit so strong. he is a real good man and you could see the love he has for his children. He is planning to go on a trip with his wife to the temple next week. José also is doing real well. yesterday we had stake conference and José came up to us after the conference and thanked us again for coming into his life and sharing the Gospel. He is really loving the stuff that he learnes in Church. haha He promised to give me his Soccer Jersey of a team called Union before I leave. I have really grown to love these people here. and I am kind of sad to leave. I want to work as hard as I can this week and not waste any time. Time goes by way too fast. yesterday in the conference, we listened to some general authorities. it was great to listen to them. one thing that a seventy taught is that people who live the commandments will always find solutions to their problems. the gospel is so great and I love the blessings that we recieve from it! I love you all! and I hope to talk to you soon!
love you
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment