Wednesday, April 3, 2013

August 20, 2012

hey familia,

¿como andan? I am doing great! we got Ulises Confirmed a member
yesterday and we will be confirming Jorge and Vanesa the sunday to
come! lol something really funny happened this week that always makes
me smile! lol so I was sleeping and I woke up at like 3 or 4 in the
morning. and I was a little uncomfortable and so I turned onto my
side. lol I did look to see how close to the edge I was and because of
that I fell right off the bed. lol talk about waking up on the wrong
side of the bed. my testimony is getting stronger everyday and I am
loving the mission. I am getting a little nervous because transfers
are coming up and I am loving this area that I am in. course we always
have trails but I have made so many friends here that I am loving it.
the time has never flown so fast. so next week I will be writing you
guys on tuesday next week! love you all! you all are really great!
have a great week! lol and dont fall out of bed!


Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment