Friday, April 5, 2013

October 1, 2012

Hey family,
what is up? we are doing good! lately we have been trying to find some
new investigatores. we have been trying to get the ward excited and
sharing the gospel with thier friends and family. The other day we
were with a family named vicentinand we shared the experience of Alma
and the sons of Mosiah. we showed them how these guys wanted to share
the gospel with everyone. even to their enemies. they couldnt stand
that people some people would suffer and would have to pay for their
sins because they did not know of Jesus Christ. it was cool and the
family asked for some pamphlets of the restoration, plan of salvation
and Gospel of Jesus Christ. Vanesa and ulises are doing really good.
we had Ulises help us do missionary work. lol he wanted to go and
knock on doors and teach people in their houses. lol it was so great.
our goal now is to help him take out the earring that he has. lol that
is a bit of a challenge. but we are making progress. I also was able
to show my biking skills to somelittle kids. they asked if I was the
guy who rides mountain bikes I said yes and they wanted me to show
them some tricks. and I did. lol we put our two packbacks on the
ground and I jumped them on the little bike. all the kids were amazed.
lol some day they are going to be missionaries. lol I hope! it was a
lot of fun. and thanks to that a family across the street wanted to
talk to us. the work is going really good and time is flying. next
week I am going to write back on tuesday because we have transfers.
yep again we have transfers. I dont know where the time goes! I am
starting to get a little anxious. I dont know how well I will adapt to
life outside the mission. but all is well. I love you all! I am going
to give it my all this week! hope that you all are well!
see you all later!
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment