Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011

Hey family,

This week has been pretty good. quite a killer week. lol by that I mean that we walk a tooooonnnnnnn! but its cool. we have some cool investigators. they just need to keep listening to the messages we have and change their lives. the problem we have is that people are super hard to find. but when we find them, we are often able to have an awesome lesson and the spirit is so strong. yesterday we found this man whose father just died. It was a great experience to be able to tell him exactly where his father is right now and what will happen to him. I have learned so much about the plan of Salvation while teaching it to people. its great! I love it. I am so happy that we have a Heavenly Father who gave us a perfect plan. in which we can return to live with him forever in our families. 

So this morning I cut my own hair again! and it didnt turn out bad. lol I remember the first time I cut my hair and I cut the back of my hair at different levels and it was just a mess! lol this time I just buzzed it all off. like an inch long. Also I tried to cut my hair into a mohawk first.....buuut that didnt work. it just looked like I left a triangle of hair on the top of my head. so I just cut it all off.  I was just going to play with my hair by making it into a mohawk. but now my hair is following mission standards. so that was my adventure today.

oh and so like five days ago we had a super strong storm. lol I woke up by hearing a super loud bang. there was just a ton of lightning that cut the power. and it rained a bit. but that was it.

but so I am fine just working a ton. I am also learning a ton too! but I hope that you all had a great week. I will see you all later!

oh and Elder Glad and I are going to buy an ice cream cake! yay!

see ya later,
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment