Friday, July 13, 2012

June 25, 2012


Hey family,

This week has been quite adventurous. lol Elder Emett and I had a bad time with the Dogs. Friday all the dogs were after us trying to kill us. it was quite frightening. so we were working and knocking doors on one street. we started towards one door but to get to the door I had to go in between two dogs that seemed at the time really calm. lol when I stepped right next to them they jumped up and started to attack us. lol luckily they never bit us. but it surprised me sooo much. they were two little dogs two cursed dogs. Perritos Malditos! 

so we left and moved to another little neighborhood. we talked to this guy who wasn't interested in anything we said and right when we were about to leave his dogs came charging out of his house. lol it scared Elder Emett and so he started backing up and stepped right in a deep puddle just the right size of his foot. lol his foot got soaked. it was so funny and random. we were busting up. we had a pretty awesome week besides that. we found a bunch of new people to help and teach. Our friend Flor fell this week and broke her leg. that was sad. we visited her in the hospital. lol she is still going strong. she told us I am going to go home on Monday and paint in my house! she is so cute. everything is going really well. 

lol we almost got robbed again. lol some kids just stopped us on the street and said give us your camera. and I was just like fine look for it cause you aren't going to find a camera. lol they left a little depressed. they didn't even look in my wallet for money. lol I only had like 20 pesos to give anyhow. I told them better luck next time. I had a cool run in with the gift of tongues. this week it was just so easy to speak Spanish. I hardly even had to think before I spoke. I loved it. Susana is really wanting to get baptized now. she can be baptized this week or next week. Elder Emett and I are having a grand old time. no problems. love you all! 

have a great week!
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment