Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 17, 2012

Hey family,

this week was pretty sweet! Jorge and Vanesa our two investigators came to church sunday and we were quite happy about that!  They are progressing pretty well! I love talking to them! Jorge is from Colombia and has a super awesome accent in spanish!  we are having a lot of fun here. 



lol last night Elder Emett, Elder Denning and I played a game in our pench called Shark! which we would juggle a ball and once you got a certain number of kicks in you could throw the ball and someone! lol and so that turned into a super big wrestling match in our apartment. lol we are all really big guys and so things got pretty crazy. I was actually the thinnest. Elder Denning one time tried to steal the ball from me and picked me straight off the ground. lol it was fun. we are also doing some good work but I am now out of time! I love all you! we are working real hard!


have a great week and love you all!


Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment