Monday, July 16, 2012

July 9, 2012


hey whats up my family,
 
Well what more can I say than we are still working. We have had quite a bit of success this week. we were able to meet some really cool persons. we were knocking people´s doors on tuesday and we met this guy named Alan. lol we were like hey can we come in your house and he was like, ´´ya sure come on in´´ so we sat down with his family and we taught them the restoration. the family loved it and we headed back saturday but we were not able to teach because the mom was sick. but it was super awesome! I like teaching people a lot. Vanessa and her family are doing real good also. we invited Vanesa to church again because she went to church last week for the first time. we waited for a long time infront of the church and we were about to go in and give up but then she came around the corner of the street. she also brought her son Ulises and they came to church! whooohoo. I was so happy! we had drawn pictures for Ulises the day before so he wouldnt be bored. he was a little bit bored anyhow. but it was a great day. 

Flor the elderly lady we have been teaching is recovering from her fall. I cant remember if I told you all or not but she fell and broke her leg. and this last week she has been walking all over the place! which has been soo awesome! A cool scripture that we found is in Matthew 6:19-23 where it talks about laying up treasures in heaven because that is where  Robbers and theives cannot steal treasures. so I was thinking of ways to try to bring a ferrari to heaven but I couldnt find any.but then I remembered that my family is a treasure that I have stored in heaven and that no matter where we are, we will live all together in heaven for ever. What a great blessing! I love you all! have a great week!
 
Elder Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment