Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 5, 2012

[Pictures at the bottom of the post!]


Hello family,


We had another great week! things actually got pretty cold over here. it was quite refreshing. we had some major rainstorms that brought in some cooler air. but then it got hot again. Elder Yorgason and I are doing good! i am doing great! lol my foot has got a nasty fungus on it right now but otherwise I am doing good health wise. we had a great week visiting our friends. we were able to visit Mariel and her family. Also, Mariel was confirmed yesterday! I was super honored to be able to do it! She is such a great friend. I will really miss her and her family when I have to leave Galvez. 


oh and so next week will be transfers so I will not be able to write to you guys till Tuesday morning. our dog got ran over this week by a car. actually we are not sure how he died. we just saw his body on the side of the street. it was quite disgusting to see him all dead and stuff. so he wont be following us around anymore but the other black dog still follows us and another investigators black dog has started following us too! lol sooo funny! now we have 2 pure black dogs following us around. lol the weeks are going by soo fast I am getting really confused what happened this week and what happened last week. soo, I think I helped a little kid with his bike this week. lol I love bikes. it was a fairly easy fix. his chain fell off and his tires were flat. so I fixed them up and he went off riding. lol but then he broke his chain and so he isn't riding anymore. lol bummer! 


Our investigators are doing good. everything is great. I am loving it here in Galvez. I love this city and the people here. yesterday, I was able to teach the sunday school class. we spoke about the life of Jesus Christ and how God loved us so much that He gave his only begotten son to die for us. I was thinking about how much God has blessed my life. and I found out that I have sooo many blessings in my life that show me that God loves me. My family is one huge blessing, the Church is a blessing, this mission, my friends. I love my heavenly father and I am so glad that I have this time to serve him! well I better be going I love all of you! each and every one of you! talk to you all later

Elder Gibbs 


Oscar, Monica, yorg and me 


Oscar, Yƶrgason, and me 


are the Dogs that ALWAYS follow us around. the brown and black Dog was hit by a car this last week. may he rest in peace 


Mariel, Elder Yorgason, and me 


one is of us and Mariel´s children 


a picture of the branch here in Galvez 


 is the missionaries with some of the guys from our branch 


No comments:

Post a Comment