Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Whats up family,

So I had another fantastic week. We are still getting chased around by a killer little black dog. lol but whatever. I had to say good bye to my old companion Elder Yorgason and my new companion is Elder Montes. we had a bit of a mix up when I was going to pick him up lol. remember in the best two years how the missionaries where all freaked out when Elder Calhoun got lost. lol that is what I felt. I was searching franticly for him. lol it turns out that the bus driver on his bus told him how to get to a part of Rosario called Galvez and he went there. lol and then he couldn't find me so he found one of our churches buildings and he found two members who brought him back to the bus station in Rosario. lol so that was my adventure. it was a little frightening but it turned out all right. 



so my spanish is been getting much better and I am teaching my companion English. He is a really cool missionary just like Elder Yorgason except he only speaks spanish.and he has been cooking a lot of Argentine food for me. which is really good.  I am hoping that he will help me lose my american accent when I speak spanish. lol but ya we had some really good experiences this week. We taught an evangelist family and we had to answer some really tough questions but in the end we were able to answer the questions and also bear our testimonies. not too much else has happened. but that is about it for this week. I will try to do something really crazy this week so I can have something awesome to write about. well I love you all! have a great awesome week!

Elder Gibbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment