Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 17, 2011


This week has been great too. lol but really short. I cant believe how fast the weeks are going by now. lol the first few weeks were like super slow. but now we hardly have time to get everywhere before the end of the day.

So last week, I found out that putting egg in your hair was good for your hair. supposedly..... so I put raw egg in my hair lol to see if it did anything. all it really did I believe is made a mess. so I am going to try it again this preparation day. lol but ya. that is like one of the main things that has happened. it has been raining quite a lot lately so my stuff is all soaked. but its cool. its kind of refreshing. 

This Thursday we went to Santa Fe for a mission conference with Elder Arnold from the 70. he was way cool. lol and funny and we learned a lot from him. It was cool cause Elder Towner was there and also Elder Birky. so my first two comps were there which was pretty awesome. they are both doing pretty good. Elder Birky is training a new missionary. so he is having a great time. 

after that Elder Glad and I did divisions. he went to work with a missionary from our district while I went with some other missionaries to Rosario. I had some work to do on my visa. that was great and after we went to Subway and McDonald's. I ate a foot long sandwich and a mcflurry! yay! I was in heaven. 

Then we went back to doing missionary work on Saturday. we were doing some contacts and we found this lady. we taught her the restoration. and after we told her about the vision of the prophet, she said that she got the goosebumps. and we were like cool! I am quite sure that she was feeling the spirit. we are going to go back to visit her. we teach a lot of first lessons and we have quite a few investigators. we will see what happens with them. its pretty hard for us to get a return appointment cause its like everyone's schedule is always changing. and this week has been pretty crazy cause there was a big festival. we tried to go see another man named Ariel. but weren't able to teach him. we are going back tonight to visit him. we are doing well. nothing too crazy. just missionary work. I loved to hear that you are all doing well and that Sam got his m&ms and his airplane ride :D I love you all and hope the best for you!

talk to y'all later!

Elder Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment