Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July 25, 2011

Lol So somehow I accidentally pressed a button and now I can't put any exclamation marks or question marks. It turns out like + or ª lol and I can't turn it back. But anyhowwww. This week was pretty cool. Not anything super awesome like last week.  But I had to go to Rosario with another missionary from a different city. Lol he is from El Salvador and doesn't speak English. So I had to put my Spanish/Castellano skills to the test! Which was pretty good. I get along alright in Spanish.  lol but by the end I think I drove the other missionary crazy with my bad Spanish. Lol and he was a little frustrated with my companion and his. 

We went to Rosario and I had to take care of some passport work, which all got resolved. Lol and then we went to McDonald's. Lol I have never been so happy to eat American food. And plus I had a mcflurry!!!!! It was so good. I really wanted to get a happy meal cause they had some awesome Kung Fu Panda toys. But it was whatever and I didn't buy one :( Lol they call a happy meal a cajita feliz. a happy box. Lol awesome! Anyhow that was real good. 


Then the other Elder decided he wanted to go sit on the bench by the bus station. Lol and apparently we almost got robbed! or whatever. We were sitting there and a guy came up to us. He shook our hand and asked some question or something. Then another man came trying to sell us some like valentines card for friendship day. But anyhow then these two guys came up. They were members of the church in Rosario. They helped us out and told the guys that these missionaries don't have any money. lol which was pretty much true on my part. They hung out with us for a while. 


I was out of money and so they showed us where a bank was. Luckily I had a debit card with me or I would be in a bit of trouble, but everything went fine. We went back to the mission home with the two members of the church. They were about the same age as us and were pretty cool and fun to talk to. I am so glad that God was watching out for us. He knew that we were going to need some help and he sent these two guys to help us so we didn't lose money or get hurt or in a bit of trouble. Awesome!! But ya. Pretty awesome! Lol for speaking Spanish the other missionary was a bit clueless to all that was happening. But it was whatever. We all got back safe. And now I am back in good old Gualeguaychu. 


Oh and so friendship day is a day where people give like friendship cards to their friends and celebrate how awesome their friends are. So I would like to tell all of my friends, Happy friendship day and you are all awesome! I love y'all! So I am back with my companion Elder Towner and we are doing work here in Gualeguaychu. We have some awesome investigators. 


Oh and dad! Did you used to have a Ford Falcon? Cause those cars are all over the place here. But I got to go. The place where I am typing this letter is closing down. Maybe I will be able to write later today. But if not I love all yall! Hope you have a great week! Happy friendship day! The church is true!

Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment