Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011

Buenos Dias,

How are you all doing?  I loved your emails Mom and Dad.  They made me so happy!  I am so stoked to hear about all the people on their missions!  Jake in the MTC and Jed being District Leader!!!  So awesome! Oh and ya I would love to get the mail address for Jake.  Could you also send one for Jed too!  Oh and Jared.  Lol sorry!  I really want to talk to them, and the only way is through regular mail.  We can only email our immediate family.  So I will send a letter to them.  It sounds like the ward in St. George is doing good!  I hope the business is going well.  What are Allison and Stephanie up to?  So things are going pretty good here in Gualeguaychú.  The members are really nice!  Lol Elder Towner and I love to go eat over at the members houses!  They always cook such good food!  I love it!  Lol usually!  Weird foods this week: there actually weren't any.  So it was a great week!  Lol Elder Towner told me that he has never eaten so many weird things in his whole mission than this last month.  Lol I think it is cause I made such a big deal about eating all of these weird things.  Oh and we did go to that barbecue last week.  I did actually eat cow intestine.  In fact, I ate the kidney and the lower intestine.  I think I am starting to get over the grossness of things.  So maybe that is why we didn't eat anything weird. 

I am getting along really well with Elder Towner.  Lol he is so funny.  We like to goof around quite a bit but we do get a lot of work done.  He is a really hard working missionary.  He is sick right now but still refuses not to work.  Lol crazy guy!  And way cool guy!  We like to walk down the street with our eyes closed and guiding each other down the street.  There was a big puddle and he was walking and so I said take a big step.   So he did, but stepped right into the puddle and slipped.  He didn't get very muddy, just his hand but it was still way funny.  

Spanish is coming along great! I am getting better and better at communicating and understanding each day.   It's so fun to talk to all of the families and stuff.  It is still really hard but I am understaniding most of it.  I hear Rachel and Paul are going to AFY!  I am so jealous!  The youth down here are going to EFY over in Buenos Aires, so they were selling cakes to raise money.  The cakes were so good!  We are teaching some families, but not much is happening right now.  We are helping a Roa Family.  The father is a member and wants to get active again in the church!  The mom is not a member but we taught her about the plan of salvation.  It was really awesome!  God´s plan for us is so perfect!  He is so smart!  Lol obviously!  He has a perfect plan for us in our lives to make us happy!  He really wants us to be happy!  And the way that we are happy is by following the commandments.  Following the commandments brings so many blessings to people.  I know my life has been blessed because of it.  My life is soooo good!  I love it!  I hope I can make other´s lives more happy and blessed down here!  So the work is going real well down here!  Loving it!  And the time is really flying by!  I really can't beleive that I have been in my mission for like 3 or 4 months!  We start out the day and we hardly have time to do anything really!  The ward is so great here!  We have some really strong members.  After church we usually help out the presidency of the ward here with tithing.  Lol yesterday my companion helped them while I goofed and played with his two sons.  Lol so funny!  I taught them the stick pull game that Joseph smith used to play and then we played with brooms and stuff!  Just a ton of fun!  I am having a blast serving the Lord and helping people!  Thanks again Mom and Dad for the letter!  I love to hear your testimonies.  I am glad that I was raised in this family with such high values!  I am so thankful for the people in my life!  Well, hope you all had a great week!  And I hope you have another great week!  Oh and Elder Towner and I made some ñiokis or how ever you spell it.  Those Italian potato noodles!  [I think he means gnocchi, but I'm not sure.]  They were soo good!  I love food!  Just thought I might say that.  But I am positive you all knew I love food!  So with that I will say good bye!

Good bye!
Love you all!
Yöu are all awesome!
See ya later
alligator
ummm out of things to say

Elder Gibbs! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment