Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 5, 2011

Buenos dias mi familia!
So the mtc has been pretty good!  Just the same as always.  Studying all the different tenses in spanish!  Ugh lol there is a lot to remember!  But it is coming pretty good and the Gospel study has been great!  We haven't had any more apostles come since Elder Dallin H. Oaks, but we have had some really nice firesides.  Oh and I have actually been singing in the choir. Its pretty fun!!! 

Oh Mom and Dad do you remember the Kinnisons from Dove Canyon?  Well, I met Michael Kinnison here like 4 weeks ago.  I was like do you remember me?  And he was like ...............nope......nope.  Lol it was funny.  So I was like "oh okay.  Well I was in you in your ward like 10 years ago.  Lol.  I am pretty sure your family would remember us, because we do get your Christmas card every year still."  So ya that was a bit awkward, but kind of cool to see someone I haven't seen in so long of a time. 

Oh and so our district has finally been here long enough to help host the new missionaries coming in.  I felt so awesome and old.  I remember like 6 weeks ago when I came in and those elders seemed like they knew everything.  It was a lot of fun!  I met a missionary who lived in Brazil but recently moved to the States and is going to serve in Las Vegas.  So it was cool!  Oh and I met an Elder Watson who was friends with Richie Thomas my college friend!  That was way cool too!  But ya that was about it.  Lol not much else has been going on.  We are having a little district Cinco de Mayo.  Lol my companion does this funny Cinco de Mayo yell.  It's kind of like "ayaiyaiyia ah ha!!!!!!!!!!"  Just say that really loud and that is what it sounds like.  It's sooo funny!  

I love my companion Elder Birky!  He and I are growing pretty close.  It's great and it has been helping our teaching.  Lol our teaching needs a lot of work.  It's soo hard!  We are getting more used to it but ya its gonna take some time.  

Oh and I just wanted to say I love all the people in my life!  My college friends, family, cousins, aunts and uncles and everyone!  Thank you so much for all of the letters and stuff!  I have been loving it!  Oh and I think it is soo cool that so many of my friends have been recieving their mission calls!  Good luck!!!!  

Oh and another thing that we have been doing in our district for fun is this court kind of thing.  Lol its so funny! We give people funny fines for stuff.  Lol I got a couple.  One a fine for 100 pushups because I could grow the most manly facial hair and the other one for having sick puppies (lol my abs) which started out as a joke or whatever.  

So I hear the family is doing good?  And Rachel had a great time in Dubai!  That is awesome!  I am soooo thankful for my family!!!!!!  I love all of them!  My brother, my sisters, my brother-in-laws, my parents, my dog, my nephews, and everyone!  My Heavenly father has blessed me so much!!!!!  He has blessed me with incredible friends!  Thank you everyone for being such a blessing in my life!  It is sooo awesome knowing that I have a Heavenly Father who watches out for me and knows me and what will make me happy!  I am soo thankful that Has given us the chance to live with Him in His family forever!  I am thankful for His Son and all Jesus has done for me!!!!!!!!  


Estoy agradecido por todos de mis bendiciones en mi vida!  Amo la iglesia y yo se que es verdad!  Estoy alegre que el me da las escrituras.  They are really the word of God!  I love reading about the Savior and learning about what He is like!!!!!  Also for anyone who wants to read a cool Book of Mormon story read in Alma 17 about Ammon!  Who took on like 20 guys at once with the power of God!  The power of God is real!  It is the preisthood!  I love you all and you are all awesome!!!!!  Heavenly Father loves each of you and knows who you are!  Eternal life is never too far away from anyone!  We just have to follow Christ's example!!!!!!  


Oh and so the football field opened and I have have been playing soccer which has been really fun! I love all of you and see you later!  Remember to read the scriptures and to pray! Adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment